Centre to promote cross-border tourism capital
Funded by Neighbourhood Programme Romania-Moldova 2004-2006, Measure no. 2.1
Joint Small Projects Fund – Phare CBC 2004, Priority 2
Partner: Enterprise House Ungheni
Implementation Period: 1.12.2006-30.10.2007
Objectives: to assist people in economic difficulty.
- Food aid, hygiene items, clothing for families with incomes below 300 lei / month (Easter, Christmas, if necessary);
- Supporting children (students) from families with low incomes (supplies and clothing).
Sources of funding: INDECO Association, sponsors
Number of beneficiaries: 26 families
Integration and Community Development Association is an active partner of the Consensual
Association for the project "Youth Center" funded by the National Authority for Youth - by DJT Iași. As a partner contributed resources, human and logistic to implement the following
1. Permanent activities:
Information and documentation services in the areas of:
- Associative life;
- Tourism and leisure;
- Consultancy and advice.
- Entrepreneurial management;
- Project management.
- Education and Vocational Guidance;
- Labor market orientation;
- Interpersonal relationships, etc.;
- Testing, evaluation and guidance;
- Mediation services on the labor market;
2. Specific activities
- Substantiation of ANT applications;
- Code of good manners;
- Earth Day;
- Training of trainers for youth activities;
- Methods and techniques for finding a job;
- Involvement of NGOs / SAT in preventing youth crime victimization;
- How to get a job?
- Management of youth NGOs.